Shaping the future together
EnOcean is the originator of the award-winning, patented energy harvesting wireless sensor technology, thus establishing the EnOcean wireless standard. EnOcean’s unique combination of miniaturized energy harvesting modules with ultra-low-power radio technology is the basis for innovative maintenance free wireless sensors. The company as a technology supplier supports applications mainly in building and industrial automation.
EnOcean is headquartered in Oberhaching near Munich, Germany and has a subsidiary in the USA. Currently, the company employs about 60 people being responsible for its success. The company has won numerous awards for the technology and company performance all over the world, the latest being "Technology Pioneer 2006" by the renowned World Economic Forum and the "TopJob" seal of approval as top employer in January 2007.
- 13 Month Student Placements at EnOcean
- Student Placements in MarCom EnOcean
- 6 Month Student Placements at EnOcean
- Internships, Bachelor and Master Theses (m/f), Oberhaching, Germany
- Student Placements at EnOcean (m/f), Oberhaching, Germany