Global Marketing & PR Manager (m/f) EnOcean Alliance
Full-Time Position – Location: Oberhaching (nr. Munich), Germany.
Initially temporary 2 year position– aimed to be extended to permanent position.
We are an innovative and international company, world market leader and with multiple awards in batteryless wireless technology. Batteryless wireless sensors for the Internet of Things (IoT) are a rapidly growing technology especially for smart homes and buildings. The EnOcean Alliance, formed in 2008 in the San Francisco Bay Area, is a non-profit consortium of over 400 companies (including ourselves) working to further develop and promote our world leading self-powered wireless monitoring and control systems for sustainable buildings and smart homes.
As part of our expansion, we are currently recruiting a Global Marketing / PR Manager EnOcean Alliance (m/f) based at EnOcean GmbH in Oberhaching (nr. Munich) Germany. This is a new position to promote and grow the EnOcean Alliance including tasks from classic PR through social media, website to organization of exhibitions and conferences around the globe.
- Creation of global marketing and communication strategy
- Planning and implementation of international press and social media activities, including coordination with PR Agencies
- Content creation (text, graphics, presentations, videos, press releases) in German and English
- Co-ordination and organization of exhibitions and events around the globe
- Management of website, including SEO & SEM and other promotional activities
- Support Alliance members in their marketing / demand creation activities
- Work closely with the community to show the value in the EnOcean Alliance and to identify and sign-up new potential members
- Raise awareness of the EnOcean Alliance brand and the complete range of commercially available solutions from our member companies
Ideal candidate profile
- University or College Degree
- Proficient in creating written marketing/ training materials
- Knowledge and experience in various promotional activities including social media
- Willing and able to occasionally travel nationally and internationally
- Excellent communication in English and German (written & spoken)
- Self directed and able to operate with a high degree of autonomy and flexibility
- Confident, highly articulate, presentation and persuasion skills
- Ideally at least 2 years experience in marketing & PR (during or after studies)
We offer you an excited varied position in a modern highly motivated fast growing environment. We offer you the chance to prove and further develop yourself with outstanding career prospects. If we have awakened your interest and you would like to take this opportunity and exciting challenge we would be happy to receive your application.
Please send your resume (in German or English) including your potential date of commencement and salary package expectations per email to: career. If you have any questions about this position please feel free to contact this email or Graham Martin by phone +49 89 67 34 689-0. @ enocean.com