Interns, working students (f/m/d)
Location: Oberhaching near Munich, Germany
Smart. Wireless. Sustainable.
If one or more of these words speak to you then you are at the right place. EnOcean is a pioneer in enabling the digitalization of our planet in a truly sustainable and environment-friendly way. With our energy harvesting and wireless communications technology, we deliver the data for the Internet of Things in a resource-saving, self-powered and maintenance-free way enabling the smart use of buildings, cities, and industrial plants.
At EnOcean, we develop embedded products that harvest energy from the surrounding environment and use this energy to wirelessly communicate data to other devices and the Cloud. In our company, research and development never stop and we need you to sustain this trend. As a part of the development team, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, testing, and documentation of cutting-edge embedded systems and software products. As an intern, you will get a chance to work side-by-side with our talented team members and gain invaluable experience and in-depth knowledge about industry trends and best practices.
• Study EnOcean products.
• Design and implement embedded and software components for new products.
• Test EnOcean products.
• Support research activities.
• Support quality assurance efforts.
We are looking for highly motivated students that are willing to learn new things. Experience, background, knowledge and interest in at least one of the following fields is highly desirable: embedded systems, mechatronics, computer science/engineering, energy harvesting, wireless communications.
Why this opportunity?
• Acquire hands-on knowledge about the latest technology trends.
• Gain valuable industry experience in embedded systems, IoT, mechantronics, smart buildings, energy harvesting, and wireless communication systems.
• Challenging yet rewarding work to help you sharpen your technical skills.
• Understand the EnOcean products and inner workings of our organization.
At EnOcean, we focus on results and quality. We evaluate every candidate only by considering your professional qualifications, performance, and goals, irrespective of your age, sex, religion, race, nationality, ethnicity, gender identity, or disability.
What we offer
• The opportunity to improve yourself professionally and gain invaluable industry experience.
• Fully paid internship.
• paid vacation.
• Flexible working conditions and home office equipment.
For more information
Please send your full application: career @ enocean.com