Mid/ Senior SW Engineer (f/m/d)
EnOcean is the leader in developing energy harvesting wireless sensor technology that powers the Internet of Things (IoT). Our revolutionary technology converts thermal, light, or kinetic energy (for example, the press of a switch) into electrical energy that powers batteryless and wireless switches and sensors. We deliver our products for lighting, HVAC, and building automation IoT segments, and we help our customers realize energy-efficient, green, and sustainable buildings, manufacturing plants and transportation networks.
Your primary work tasks
- Develop software for energy harvesting IoT.
- Contribute to all phases of software development life cycle: conceptualization, development, testing, maintenance, and operations.
- Play key role on our software development initiatives.
- Design application architectures following common design patterns.
We expect that you
- Have an interest in sustainable technology and embedded systems.
- Follow the best practices regarding developing, testing, and maintaining software systems.
- Have hands-on programming experience using C++, C#, Python, Java.
- Have hands-on experience with programming networked and web-based systems.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts.
- Have strong team working skills.
- Have creative problem-solving skills.
- Have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Professional English language and Basic German required.
Why engineers work at EnOcean
- Work in an international and interdisciplinary team with great spirit.
- Freedom to express and develop yourself as an engineer.
- Working with experts and trendsetters in the energy harvesting and wireless IoT.
- Challenging work tasks and responsibility for innovative products.
- Be part of a company which develops innovative technology for a greener world.
Convinced? Than please submit your full application with information including your potential date of commencement and salary package expectations per email to: career @ enocean.com
Contact person: Karin Biessenberger