Director of Finance (f/m/d)
Location: Oberhaching near Munich, Germany
Let’s shape the future together!
At Enocean, we use our know-how to create greener, smarter and more sustainable buildings. Our self-powered sensors make buildings smart and allow a more efficient in use of energy, space and assets. All the sensor data are fed into IoT applications.
We are united by a strong team spirit and enthusiasm for our patented energy harvesting technology which form the basis for our products. This agility enables us to take the role as innovation driver in an international partner network. Thus, our team spirit, our knowledge and our foresight for market developments makes us part of many IoT projects worldwide. We can proudly say: The “self-powered IoT” is in our DNA.
EnOcean is headquartered in Oberhaching near Munich, Germany and has a subsidiary in the U.S.
We are looking for an experienced Director of Finance to join our EnOcean team. You enjoy working in a dynamic and international team, find respect and appreciation towards everyone is a must, are keen to work for company that contributes to a greener future and healthier environment, are highly motivated to face new challenges with us.
If all this applies to you, you will fit right into our EnOcean family.
We’re looking forward to your application.
Primary work tasks
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements for EnOcean GmbH and EnOcean Inc.,
- Ongoing controlling of business figures and liquidity
- Preparation and coordination of financial and budget planning in cooperation with the management
- Conception, further development and optimization of controlling processes
- Organization and support of the auditing and tax audit
- Supervision of product development
- Definition and coordination of the value flows in the area of Supply Chain Management
- Professional management of the business administration staff
- Preparation of requested Management Information
What we expect from candidates
- Successfully completed Business studies (Master level)
- Having worked as a senior/ chief accountant in a company with H/W business for 3+years
- Having managed operations/ production in a hardware company for 3+ years
- Experience as a Business analyst for 2+ years
- Experience in legal and contract laws
- Knowledge and experience in Supply Chain and product development
- Very good knowledge in dealing with MS Office
- Fluent in German and English in both verbal and written
- Great team player who collaborates with peers to solve problems with hands-on mentality
What we offer at EnOcean
- Flexible working hours, well balanced work-life ratio
- Work in an international and interdisciplinary team with great spirit
- Freedom to express and develop yourself
- Be part of a company which develops innovative technology for a greener world
- Freedom to choose own work equipment
Please submit your full application with information including your potential start date and salary package expectations per email to: career @ enocean.com
Contact person: Karin Biessenberger
82041 Oberaching, Germany