Enterprise Sales Manager, East Coast (f/m/d)
Location: Home Office Eastern or Central, close to major airport
Are you a driven and self-motivated individual? Do you like to travel for business and work from your home office? Do you like to be part of a small North American team and grow with us? Do you have a college degree, first experience in sales and like to make your next career step with a base salary 80 – 100K plus incentives? If so, we are looking forward to talk to you.
EnOcean, with its headquarters in Germany, is the world leader in self-powered wireless IOT solutions to generate the raw data for any kind of intelligent solutions such as lighting controls, building automation and industrial digitalization. Our revolutionary energy-harvesting technology converts temperature, light, or the press of a switch into usable electrical energy; powering batteryless, wireless switches and sensors. Over 200 OEMs have integrated EnOcean technology enabling 5,000 products installed in 1,000,000 buildings around the world.
- You will promote and sell our IoT energy harvesting wireless modules and lighting control solutions, including our EasyFit portfolio, to enterprises within building automation equipment, lighting, HVAC, and Smart Homes in the eastern area of North America.
- You will travel and visit customers about 40-50% of your time.
- You will engage in prospecting activities including outbound communications, in-person meetings, and attending trade shows & conferences to create revenue generating opportunities
- You will respond to inbound marketing leads and undertake the activities necessary to close business. You will understand our customer's needs, articulate our value proposition, create proposals, and lead negotiations until deals are closed.
- Maintain CRM pipeline with accurate updates to ensure reliable predictability in revenue forecasting
- Partner with internal stakeholders including but not limited to product/customer marketing, subject matter experts, technical solutions engineers, and operations to ensure operational excellence
Professional qualifications and experiences:
- 2+ years of sales experience, B2B and hi-tech industries preferred, managing new enterprise business sales cycles end to end
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value-added, insightful, and strategic insight into their business
- Business degree with technical flair or vice versa
- Proficient at SalesForce, Sage or other CRM system and MS Office.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to think and perform creatively
- Experienced in preparing monthly forecasts, annual budgets and follow up
- Fluent in English; Spanish an advantage
- Self-motivated, proactive, and results-oriented professional with a strong ability to work independently in a fast-paced work environment
- The ability to create connections and engage confidently with a variety of audiences, including C-level decision makers, and ideally have existing connections in verticals such as building automation, Smart Spaces (office rentals), Smart Home, Insurance, Wellness.
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation, and organizational skills
- Great team player. Support your Team in developing a culture that likes to win, have fun and values mutual success.
We offer a friendly work environment, competitive pay, and benefits package including matching 401K, medical and dental insurance. Applicants must be allowed to work in the US to be considered/no sponsorship. There is no relocation allowance for this position.
Please send your full application by Email to career @ enocean.com