Inside Technical Sales and Support – Wireless Lighting Controls (m/f)
Location: Cottonwood Heights, UT
EnOcean is the leading provider of wireless controls to the lighting industry. Our revolutionary Energy-Harvesting technology converts temperature, light, or the press of a switch into usable electrical energy; powering batteryless, wireless switches and sensors. Over 200 OEMs have integrated EnOcean technology enabling 1,500 products installed in 500,000 buildings around the world.
- Support our Sales Team to promote, specify and sell EnOcean based wireless lighting control solution
- Target strategic projects and prospective customers to deliver early wins
- Support our operations manager in our sales related, day to day business as needed
- Improve the effectiveness and performance of our OEMs by training their sales channels & tech support teams
- Train our OEM customers and their technical teams in specification, use and installation of EnOcean technology based products
- Conduct joint road shows, sales calls, lunch and learns and training with OEMs and/or their representatives/specifiers/system integrators
- Contribute to product strategy by recommending new products, applications and markets
- Report to President of EnOcean Inc.
Preferred Experience :
- 4 year Bachelor’s Degree ideally in a technical or business related subject
- Experience selling or operating Building Automation Systems
- Experience in lighting and LED markets highly valuable
- Self-directed and able to operate with a high degree of autonomy
- Confident, articulate, with strong presentation skills
- Proficient in creating PowerPoint’s and other written training material
- Willing to travel, about 30%
We offer a friendly work environment, competitive pay, and benefits package including matching 401K, medical and dental insurance. There is no relocation allowance for this position.
Please send your full application by Email to oliver.sczesny