Regional Sales Manager (m/f)
Location: Eastern USA
EnOcean, a leading developer of energy-harvesting, wireless controls, is seeking a sales professional to help drive our IoT solutions into the building automation, consumer, industrial, and lighting markets. Our revolutionary technology converts temperature, light, or the mechanical force of a button press into useable electrical energy that powers wireless switches and sensors without the use of batteries. Over 200 OEMs have integrated EnOcean technology enabling 1,500 products installed in 400,000 buildings around the world. Please visit www.enocean.com for additional information.
- Drive sales of EnOcean’s energy harvesting wireless products to OEM’s of building automation equipment, lighting, HVAC and security systems.
- Create demand for and sell of EnOcean’s energy harvesting wireless products to end customers who own, operate or build buildings
- Work with customer’s product marketing, engineering and management on the qualification, integration and promotion of their EnOcean-enabled finished products
- Participate in trade shows, present at technical seminars and support other marketing efforts. Assist in the creation of case studies, reference buildings by preparing article drafts, collecting case information, etc.
- Contribute to product strategy by recommending new products, applications and markets
- Call on OEMs of LED solutions: fixtures, LED modules / panels, LED drivers plus large lighting specifiers and large lighting Rep/Agent organizations
- Train LED lighting OEMs, provide support for projects
- Work from a home office
- Travel: approximately 25%
- Manage a sales forecast for existing and newly acquired customers
- Report to President of EnOcean Inc.
Experience and Skills:
- EE Degree, Computer Science Degree or 2 years technical experience selling or Building Automation Systems
- Sales, or product marketing experience
- Background in the LED / lighting market
- RF experience extremely helpful
- Written communication skills & presentation skills
- Project economics analysis skills
EnOcean offers a friendly work environment, competitive compensation, and benefits package including matching 401K, medical and dental insurance. There is no relocation allowance for this position. Travel will be, within sales territory, to support trade shows and EnOcean headquarters in Germany.
Please send your full application by Email to career@ enocean.com