Senior Embedded SW Engineer (f/d/m)
Location: Oberhaching near Munich
EnOcean is the leading developer of energy harvesting wireless sensor technology to power the Internet of Things (IoT). Our revolutionary technology converts temperature, light, or kinetic energy (for example the press of a switch) into useable electrical energy; powering batteryless, wireless switches and sensors. IoT Market segments today include Lighting, HVAC & Building Automation controls for energy conserving, green buildings as well as wireless sensor projects in Industry and Transportation.
To create and develop the Nordic market we are looking for a sales talent preferably located in Sweden, Denmark or Finland. Applicants should have a minimum of 3 years experience, a background in technical sales and the ability to drive new business.
Your primary work tasks
- Design, implementation and deployment of embedded software for energy harvesting devices that include wireless standards like EnOcean, Bluetooth, and Zigbee
- Analyze complex technical problems and propose design of comprehensive solutions within the system
- Contribute to all phases of the product software lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, automated test, release, support, and documentation
- Drive continuous improvements and best firmware development practices within the team.
We expect that you
- Have profound experience in embedded Microcontroller (e.g. ARM, MSP430, and 8051) Software development
- Proficient in C and C++
- Experience in C# WPF and.net Core development is preferable
- Have experiences with methods and tools for hardware related applications / peripherals
- Are confident in using modern design, simulation and debug tools
- Have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Are capable to work independently and thoroughly
- Are fluent in English, German is a plus.
Why engineers work at EnOcean
- Work in an international and interdisciplinary team with great spirit
- Freedom to express and develop yourself as an engineer
- Working with experts and trendsetters in the energy harvesting, wireless IoT
- Challenging work tasks and responsibility for innovative products
- Be part of a company which develops innovative technology for a greener world
Convinced? Then please submit your full application with information of best starting date and your salary requirements to: career. Contact person: Karin Biessenberger @ enocean.com
Kolpingring 18 a
82041 Oberhaching/ Germany