Technical Sales West Europe (f/m)
Location: Oberhaching near Munich, Germany
EnOcean, a leading developer of energy-harvesting, wireless controls, is seeking a sales professional to help drive our IoT solutions into the building automation, consumer, industrial, and lighting markets. Our revolutionary technology converts temperature, light, or the mechanical force of a button press into useable electrical energy that powers wireless switches and sensors without the use of batteries. Over 200 OEMs have integrated EnOcean technology enabling 1,500 products installed in 400,000 buildings around the world. Please visit www.enocean.com for additional information.
To strengthen our West European Sales Team we are looking for a talented technical sales person to support our self-powered IoT projects in France, Benelux, Spain and Germany. You will work closely with our commercial sales team and take an active role developing customers with new business opportunities through to Design Wins and successful market launches. With the back-up of our global Application Engineering team you will help customers choose the right technical solutions and support project integration on system level. Applicants with a min. of 3 years experience and eager to work on success are welcome.
Your primary objectives
- Close cooperation with the commercial sales team to create new project opportunities and Design Wins
- Technical Sales to OEM customers in West Europe (Germany, Benelux, France, Spain)
- Technical consulting on OEM Modules
- System consulting for self powered IoT solutions
- Customer Project Management during Design-In Phase
- Presentation at customers, events, congresses and trade shows
- Demand creation in the building industry: consultancy regarding technical/ sales enquiries in building projects and mentoring of consultants/builders/architects/facility managers
We expect that you
- Have relevant experience in technical sales
- Understand wireless system architectures and technical system requirements
- RF experience extremely helpful
- Have practical experience within the IoT, preferably building automation industry
- Are knowledgeable in the OEM-sales methodology and technologies
- Are willing to travel
- Are a native French speaker and English business fluent
- Have a minimum of three years of work experience
There are good career advancement opportunities. EnOcean is located just outside Munich, with convenient access to public transportation & recreation and a high quality of life. If you possess truly superior technical skills and seek to work with a motivated, friendly, committed team revolutionizing the wireless industry, we look forward to your application. Please include your possible starting date and salary requirement.
Please send your full application by Email to career@ enocean.com