Technical Sales Western Europe (f/m/d)
With its HQ in Oberhaching near Munich/Germany, EnOcean delivers sensing and control products for IoT infrastructures in combination with energy harvesting technologies. EnOcean produces components and modules used in a vast variety of maintenance-free solutions, which gain their energy from the environment through movement, light or temperature to enable a sustainable world.
We are seeking someone with up to 3 years’ experience in sales and key account management in the field of building control systems, IoT products or industrial/M2M applications. Preferred candidates will have a strong technical background especially in wireless technology & wireless protocols. We are equally considering graduates with a strong interest for IoT and wireless technology.
The role reports directly into the region sales leader and will include the following requirements:
- Maintain existing and acquire new OEM customers in the assigned region
- Provide technical sales support and consulting for the regional team and customer base
- Extend the customer base outside of the primary design-in focus and conquer new application segments
- Develop long-term relationships at all levels with clients, managing and understanding their requirements
- Maintain day-to-day business such as pricing, technical enquiries and forecasts with existing customers
- Arrange and carry out product and technical training for customers or distributors
- Confidence to present the company and technology at webinars and conferences to large audiences
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, and other marketing events
- Collect market & customer feedback to help defining new products with EnOcean’s R&D teams
The role requires a person that is self-motivated and happy to work with a highly motivated remote team based in Munich and other locations. The position is in the UK or Benelux (home based) and requires travel into the region to support customers design-in activities. Regular traveling to the HQ is expected.
- Qualifications – Engineering Degree (preferably in electronics)
- Strong sales & key account management capabilities with proven track record
- English with preferably an additional language from the sales region
- A Car allowance will be provided
Please send your resume (in English) including your potential date of commencement and salary package expectations per email to: email@example.com
Contact person: Karin Biessenberger