Wireless Lighting Controls OEM Sales East (m/f)
Location: Home Office East Coast, close to major airport
EnOcean is the world leader in Self powered wireless IOT solutions to generate the raw data for any kind of intelligent solutions such as lighting controls, building automation and Industrial digitalization. Our revolutionary Energy-Harvesting technology converts temperature, light, or the press of a switch into usable electrical energy; powering batteryless, wireless switches and sensors. Over 200 OEMs have integrated EnOcean technology enabling 1,500 products installed in 500,000 buildings around the world.
- As OEM Sales Representative you will work from a home office located in the eastern area of the US, selling to customers in the eastern area of North America. You will travel and visit customers and projects for about 50% of your time.
- The principal focus is sales of EnOcean’s energy harvesting wireless modules and lighting control solutions to OEM’s of building automation equipment, lighting, HVAC, and IoT market.
- You will work closely with our customer’s product marketing, engineering and management on the qualification, integration and promotion of their EnOcean-enabled finished products.
- You will participate in trade shows, be present at technical seminars and support other marketing efforts. Assist the creation of case studies, reference buildings by preparing article drafts, collecting case information, etc.
- Contribute to product strategy by recommending new products, applications and markets.
- Degree in a technical or business related subject
- Used to work from your home office and to travel
- Experience selling technical products to OEM customer or into larger scale projects
- Technical or Sales background in building automation or lighting solutions
- Sales, technical support or product marketing experience
- Strong communication skills
We offer a friendly work environment, competitive pay, and benefits package including matching 401K, medical and dental insurance. There is no relocation allowance for this position.
Please send your full application by Email to oliver.sczesny@ enocean.com