STM300 sends no telegram when pressing WAKE0/LRN button
July 14, 2011
This article applies to:
I am using STM300 module with EVA320. I have just unpacked this module put to the EVA board. I am using the default firmware and haven't changed anything. When I press the WAKE0/LEARN button nothing happens. When I press WAKE1 button I see telegrams, why?
The reason is because as default the STM300 firmware comes with no EEP profile defined. In such case no teach/learn telegram is transmitted. In order to change this behaviour use the DolphinStudio.
Follow these steps:
- Open DolphinStudio and select EOPX(Programmer)→Modul Configuration
- Select STM300 from the combobox
- Plug STM300 in EVA320, connect EOPX to the EVA board, select powering source programmer
- Press “Read configuration” to read out the current STM300 setup
- Change the Manufacturer ID to your company or to 0x7FF
- Press “Write configuration” to write back the information
- Know try to press the LRN button and it should work (you can use DolphinView to see the reaction)
See picture below:
STM300 User manual: http://www.enocean.com/de/enocean_module/STM_300_User_Manual_V1.30_03.pdf/
0 People found this helpful -