Problem when receiving telegrams from TCM300 through the serial port using EVA300
July 13, 2011
This article applies to:
I cannot receive any telegram through the serial port. I also cannot see any information with Winetel/DolphinView 220.127.116.11.
- Make sure the ID table is cleared (press the CLR button for 3 seconds)
- Make sure the Mode0/1 is selected using the jumpers, then switch the EVA On and Off (this works only if there are no ID's learned in)
- Make sure the ADIO6/7 jumper is set
- Make sure WinEtel/DolphinView is connected
- Make sure you are using Dolphinview with ESP2 support. See related articles for more information.
Where is the ESP2 button in DolphinView 18.104.22.168?
0 People found this helpful -