DolphinStudio is tool to support configuration and development on the EnOcean Dolphin Platform. It is mainly aimed to support the process of:
DolphinStudio offers to firmware developers the following functions (see more in EO3000I Configuration Section):
For module configuration DolphinStudio enables (see more EOPX Programmer):
For general support Dolphin Studio provides tools for:
- Configuration of Dolphin API modules.
- Generation of all necessary configuration data to embed Dolphin API into your firmware project.
- Calibration of important chip parameters (center frequency, timers etc.) (see Calibration Utilities)
- Programming of EO3000I chip flash memory (write hex files, verify program, erase memory etc.) (see Programmer)
- Evaluate System Log from EO3000I API (see System Log)
- Built-in hex editor
- Profile support for chip settings
- Log of recent actions