Download firmware with DolphinStudio
This article applies to:
I have downloaded firmware from EnOcean wepage (.hex files) and want to update my module. How to do it?
Use DolphinStudio interface to program your Modules.
- Conncet your module with a EVA Board and conncet and EOP (EnOcean Programmer)
- If power switch present on EVA Board, turn ON
- Start DolphinStudio
Steps in DolphinStudio:
- Select Programmer in Drop Down List
- Select EOPX Programmer in TABs Menu
- Select Firmware to-be-donwloaded by clicking on Browse
- Select Write Operation
- Click on Execute
Names of firmware .hex files from EnOcean
Source code samples for Dolphin based Modules